Our Intermediates Program offers dance classes for children aged 7-12 years. With a holistic approach and an emphasis on excellence in technique children in this program benefit from the delivery world class syllabi and techniques that are inline with our values of protecting the child’s social, emotional and physical wellbeing while delivering outstanding dance outcomes.
This program also provides meaningful, positive age-appropriate performance opportunities which give children the chance to shine and a time for families to celebrate their achievements:
• No make-up before it is theatrically and developmentally appropriate
• Age-appropriate costuming
• Exceptional and age-appropriate choreography
• Appropriate rehearsal expectations- no time away from school or late night rehearsals
• Videography and photography included so you can enjoy your child’s performance
• Specialised support and preparation for those anxious about performing
We recommend registering your child through our parent portal for a clearer view of which classes/levels are best for them to start in! You can also book trial classes and add your child to the waitlist for full classes in the portal too!
easy, simple, convenient payments
EDI is not not afraid to do things differently, and our payment system is one way we are making the dance experience more manageable for families!
EASY monthly payments made by direct debit each month.
SIMPLE Nothing more to pay! Your child will be provided with everything they need to get the most out of their dance experience, you don't need to organise a thing!
CONVENIENT budgeting for families, there are no hidden costs and invoices to pay throughout the year!
Here's what is included:
All administration, insurance and licensing fees
Term time tuition
One Class per week